Friday, August 29, 2014

The Number One Fan of the Fisher Man from Tennessee



Please come to St. Johns for the fall run.
I'm boatin' with some friends

And they've got lots of room.
You can laugh with Jan in the pilot house.


By a boat where I hope to be fishin' soon.
Please come to St. Johns.

To be with me.
Be the number one fan
Of the fisher man from Tennessee.



And she said, "Hey, Fishin' boy,
You get that hootchie down.
Shearwater's just your kind of town.


First catch me a king

Then some hali and a ling



Cause I'm the number one fan

Of the fisher man from Tennessee

Tiger Rock Fish

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, where can we get us one of those fisherman from Tennessee??
Anne and Art
Mary and Jim

Unknown said...

Hey, where can we get us one of those fishermen from Tennessee??
Anne and Art