Monday, January 14, 2013

My Big Trip to Mexico!

I knew that something was going on.  I was so excited that I woke up at 3:30 in the morning.  My mama just shook her head.  My Daddy drove us to the airport and we got on a very big plane.  We called my Grandpa from Denver and he said he was ready to pick us up at the airport with my Grandma Jan.  

Grandpa bought  some toys and some books so we could played together. 


My grandma and grandpa took us to the zoo.  I laughed at the giraffe.  He has a very big tongue. He tried to lick Grandma Jan.


My grandma read Hello Ocean to me about a hundred timesl
Grandpa read Hello Ocean to me about a hundred times.  I like that book. 




I really like the ocean.
Almost every day we went to the ocean.  At first I was shy and did not want the waves to touch my feet.




My mama talked to me and said the ocean was fun and that the grownups would take good care of me.



My grandpa played with me in the little waves.



Then I got very brave and was not afraid.  When Grandpa and I had a big wave break way over our heads I just laughed.  Grandpa takes good care of me.


There are lots of kids in Mexico.  I made friends. One friend gave me a ride on his tricycle.That was fun.


Grandpa and I cook together.  He likes it when I help him.


Sometimes Grandma and Grandpa go to parties at night.  I can go with them for a little while before I have to go to bed/


When it gets too late I go home with Mama and have a bath before Mama reads me Hello Ocean and I go to sleep.  I think that I dream about the waves.
My mama is happy and we go to the airport.  My daddy came on a big plane.  I am so happy.  I really missed my daddy.



My daddy went fishing with Grandpa and Uncle Jim.  They caught two big tuna.  My grandma grumbled when they cleaned them in the kitchen.



My Auntie Denise and Uncle Jim came for a couple of days.   They were lots of fun.  



 







My daddy said I could stay up for the fireworks on New Years next year.










No comments: