Friday, October 10, 2008

Pretty Scary!!!



Couples who dress alike or who wear coordinating clothes have always been a pet peeve of mine. I swore that Doug would never have a tee shirt that announced "stop yelling" that matched mine that declared "I am not yelling!"
I have long prided myself on being above such things...and then I realized that Doug and I have identical light rain gear (modeled by me) AND we have two pairs of shoes that are the same AND identical rubber boots. This could morph into something really ugly. What if is creeps beyond the boat into public places? What if they start making fashionable pumps in a men's 11? Oh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

3 comments:

erinz said...

Hi Jan!
You look wonderful! I so enjoy reading about your adventures! Miss you lots and hope to see you soon. :)

Drifters Travels said...

Erin,

My wardrobe is somewhat changed and I am rather enjoying it. Unfortunately, I found two more pairs of twin shoes and one pair of jammies (without moosies). I think that it could be getting worse! Perhaps lunch when I am back in your area?

Miss you,

Jan

heather said...

Tell Doug that he'll never know about those men's 11 pumps until he tries. ;-)

heather